Parent and Community Engagement


What is Parent & Community Engagement at Head Start?

     This is everything from being a parent of a child in the Head Start program, volunteering in the classroom, serving on one of many committees, participating in exciting events, accepting home visitors into your home, becoming involved in your community, or the community becoming involved in the Head Start program!

Take a look at the exciting opportunities and resources available to you through Head Start!

Volunteering in a Head Start Classroom!  
(check out the awesome FREE Parent/Community Involvement Posters!)
A wonderful variety of Parent Committees! 
Awesome Father/Male Involvement Opportunities & Information!   SuperDads is for all dads, step-dads, grandpas, uncles, or other positive male role models in the life of a Head Start child. Fun activities are held three times each year for men and children.   (check out the awesome FREE Father Involvement Posters!)
Super Moms is for any positive female role model in the life of a Head Start child.  Super Mom activities are held at the same time as Super Dads activities- with the children engaged with dad, moms get a break to do something without kids!


(c)2015, Pocatello/Chubbuck Head Start    All Rights Reserved.

This website was made possible by Grant #10-CH-0204 from the US Dept. of Health & Human Services.  Its contents are solely the responsibility of Pocatello/Chubbuck Head Start and do not necessarily represent the official views of the US Dept. of Health & Human Services.   School District #25 is the Grantee for Pocatello/Chubbuck Head Start.  

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.  To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights, 140 Independence Ave. SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (800)795-3272 or (202)720-6382(TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.